The Boustany Harvard Business School Master of Business Administration (MBA) Scholarship is now opening its scholarship program registration for Harvard Business School Master of Business Administration (MBA) students in the academic year 2023
Who is eligible to apply for this scholarship?
Students that have received a Master of Business Administration (MBA) two-year program acceptance offers letter from the Harvard admission team for the academic year 2023.
What is the criteria of selection?
- Outstanding academic achievement shown by Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) scores
- Show considerable potential and promises
What degrees are offered in this scholarship?
This scholarship is offered for the Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree two-year course programs provided by The Harvard Business School.
What are the scholarship benefits?
- Tuition fees
- Allowance given every academic year
- Travel and accommodation fees
How long is the duration of scholarship?
- The scholarship benefits will be given to the awardee for two years of the Master of Business Administration (MBA) program
- The travel and accommodation fees covered by the foundation will be given for two months of the awardee’s internship period
How to apply?
Send a copy of your newest curriculum vitae (CV) with a photograph, Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) scores, and acceptance offer letter from the Harvard Business School admission to The Boustany Foundation admission email provided on the official website.
How does the process of selection go?
- Applicants that complete and submit the required documents before the application process close will be selected and shortlisted for the next selection process
- Shortlisted applicants that passed the first selection process will be informed by the selection team to attend an interview
- The applicant that passed the final selection and accepted the scholarship offer will be obligated to finish a two months internship at The Boustany Foundation. The applicants will not be paid for the internship. The projects that the awardee will work on at the internship might be different for each period. This will be depending on The Boustany Foundation or its partners’ activities
- The Scholarship will be awarded to the selected applicants during the month of June 2023.
- The two-year courses at Harvard Business School will be started in the Autumn of 2023
When is the deadline for application?
Application and document submission process will be closed on the 31st of May 2023.
How many applicants will be chosen to receive the scholarship?
Only one best applicant that fit the criteria of selection will be selected to be awarded the scholarship benefits
- Citizens of all nations and countries are allowed to apply for this scholarship, yet applicants with Lebanese citizenship or descent will be more preferred and prioritize
- Tuition fees benefits will be included in the allowance that will be given every academic year in the same amount without considering the amount of the Harvard Business School tuition that needs to be paid
- The accommodation and travel fees will only be covered by The Boustany Foundation for internship related activities
For further info please visit: boustany-foundation.org.
Rating: 4.50 / 5 (4 votes)
Our Scholarships Android App will be able to help you stay up to date with the latest scholarships news and tips from all around the world.